DMG Stone, is located in 99 Kerrs Rd, Wiri, Auckland, and we service whole North Island.
Why you should choose DMG Stone...
Why you should choose DMG Stone...
- We have one of the largest purpose-built stone factories in New Zealand, full of the best machinery for 100% Stone surface fabrication – no wood or MDF fillers will be used in any benchtop we make – you can be sure of that! We have the best equipment to efficiently and accurately measure, make and install your 100% Stone surfaces.
- Our experienced, highly skilled and very proud staff have measured, designed, cut, polished and installed thousands of stone benchtops, from small single piece vanities, to large architecturally designed kitchens and multi-unit fitouts.
- We can make your stone surfaces 20mm thick for a contemporary streamlined effect at a great price, or we can mitre your stone to 100mm and beyond for that absolute Wow Factor! With our expertise, almost anything is possible. Come and talk to us about what you really want and we will do all we can to make it happen for you from 100% Stone.
- Our large premises house a huge range of slab stone available for your viewing. There are examples of the latest trends in Engineered Stone, Marble and Granite, as well as some discounted and discontinued lines, offering you extraordinary value for money.
- Due to our large capacity and specialised machinery, we are also able to cut large boulders and rocks for monumental, or landscaping use. We have New Zealand’s largest bridge saw which slices through Basalt Boulders and the likes for a stunning feature piece for your garden.
- We have the machinery to polish (give a high gloss effect to), or hone (give a matt suede effect to), large surface areas of stone, to help deliver whatever look you are trying to achieve.
- We do our best to help the environment. We recycle all of our water and, with no MDF use we are able to only produce waste suitable for clean fill.
- If you are under pressure, let us ease your burden. We have a turn-around time, second to none. Talk to us about how quickly we can make your kitchen complete.
Granite is the hardest building stone available with a particularly dense grain, making it very difficult to stain. It takes a highly polished finish...
Granite is the most popular natural stone and countertop material due to its versatility and superior performance characteristics.
Granite is the second hardest stone known to man. It is believed to have been formed as long as 300 million years ago. It polishes beautifully, will not fade and is almost maintenance free. It is easy toclean and is one of the most beautiful countertop materials available on the market today. It can withstand extremely high temperatures and when properly installed it is virtually indestructible. So if beauty, durability, value, ease of care and safety are important factors in your buying decision, welcome to the world of Granite.
Granite is composed primarily of feldspar, quartz, and mica. It may also contain hints of muscovite, biotite, hornblende, and pyroxene and other minerals. These minerals are what give it its various colors.
Granite is drilled and blasted from the quarry in large blocks, cut into slabs by a gang saw, and polished to uniform thickness by automatic polishing machines. It is cut and fabricated into countertops using diamond saw blades and bits.
Marble is a crystalline, compact variety of metamorphosed limestone. The distinctive sheen of marble is caused by light penetrating a short distance...
Marble countertops are some of the most beautiful stone countertops in the world. The stone used for marble countertops is extracted from a limited number of quarries around the world and the process for turning the stone into a viable countertop material takes precision and skill to retain the natural beauty of the stone.
One of the biggest benefits to choosing a marble countertop for the home is the natural beauty of the stone. Marble is considered to be one of the most attractive building materials in the world, used throughout the ages in palaces, castles, and mansions and recently being added to our family homes. Although the price of a marble countertop is still considered to be one of the most expensive countertop materials on the market today, the price of marble slabs have actually become more affordable in price over the years.
Marble is one of the most elegant and luxurious of stones. Marble’s beauty will last for generations. It is versatile enough for use throughout the house, such as fireplace facings, ornamental furnishings, walls and window sills. The natural depth and character cannot be matched by any man-made surface. For the ultimate elegance and luxury, choose Marble.